MSI Spatium M450 1TB SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe
Only 1 left in stock
CHARGING AHEAD WITH SPEED
From the MSI universe comes storage with blazing speeds and incredible performance. Take your system to the next level with SPATIUM.
A NEED FOR SPEED!
Optimized for the PCIe Gen4 interface, SPATIUM M450 SSD reaches read/write speeds up to 3600/3000 MB/s, allowing for rapid data transfer and shortened game load times.
SMALL SIZE, MORE STORAGE
The latest 3D NAND flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows SPATIUM storage capacities up to 2TB.
FULFILL UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the endurance and longevity of the NAND flash storage, empowering you to break records in games or take your talents to the next level.
BUILT TO WIN
With the gamers’ first attitude, SPATIUM SSDs optimized for high-performance bandwidth and throughput enable you to wait less at loading games and play to win with minimal latency.
CREATE. PRODUCE. DONE.
SPATIUM SSDs get more done by opening up images, movies, documents, and heavy-duty applications at lightning speeds, keeping up your nonstop creativity and productivity.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
Migrate your data, monitor drive health and performance metrics in real-time with MSI Center. Prevent loss of data using the provided Actiphy software solution which includes backup & restore functionality.
PARTNERED WITH ACTIPHY
Actiphy, a world-leading data protection solution provider, develops essential and user-friendly software. ActiveImage Protector* – an enterprise-level backup and disaster recovery software that protects your computer from system failures and data loss. Ideal for individuals and organizations.
OPTIMAL M.2 SSD
Designed in the M.2 2280 form factor, SPATIUM SSDs are easy to install into external SSD enclosures, desktops or laptops, bringing speedy performance and power efficiency to any computing system.
MSI stands by the quality and reliability of the SPATIUM M450 with a 5-Year comprehensive warranty. If you need assistance or are not satisfied with your product, MSI support is available to help and assist.
– MODEL NAME: SPATIUM M450 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
– CAPACITY: 500GB
– CONTROLLER: PHISON E19T
– FLASH MEMORY: 3D NAND
– FORM FACTOR: M.2 2280
– INTERFACE: PCIe Gen4x4, NVMe 1.4
– COMPATIBILITY: PCIe Gen4 / Gen3 / Gen2 / Gen1
– DIMENSIONS: 80.00mm (L) x 22.00mm (W) x 2.15mm (H)
– SEQUENTIAL READ UP TO (MB/S): 3600
– SEQUENTIAL WRITE UP TO (MB/S): 3000
– RANDOM READ 4KB UP TO (IOPS): 420,000
– RANDOM WRITE 4KB UP TO (IOPS): 550,000
– MAXIMUM OPERATING POWER (W): 3.4
– IDLE POWER PS3 (MW): 40
– LOW POWER L1.2 (MW): 5
– OPERATING TEMPERATURES: 0°C – 70°C
– STORAGE TEMPERATURES: -40°C – 85°C
– TERABYTES WRITTEN (TBW): 600
– MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURE (MTBF): Up to 1,500,000 Hours
– TRIM (Performance Optimization, OS support required)
– SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology)
– LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC Algorithm
– End to End Data Path Protection
– APST (Autonomous Power State Transition)
– Pyrite (Encryption, Data Security)