Over the last few years, the RT Christmas Savings Club has help customers get an early start on Christmas. Offering a chance to select the goods, put a deposit down and pay it off before collecting at Christmas – with no extra fees attached.
How does it work?
Its as easy as 123
- Come instore, have a chat and we will help you pick the right product
- Read and Sign the Terms and Conditions then Pay Deposit
- Pay any amount off at anytime, until paid off – then collect
Savings Club Terms and Conditions
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of £100 / 10% (whatever is higher) to start your account.
- After initial deposit is paid, or if no payment is made within a 2-month period we will contact you to remind you. If no payment one month after that (totalling 3 months) – Your order will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- You can pay as often as you like in-store with cash or card. Online via a payment link or BACS.
- Gaming PC’s / Hardware can only be collected after the final payment is received.
- Christmas / Saving Club items are not included in any discount or special offers.
- Warranties commence as soon as the goods are collected. If you want to leave the machine with us until nearer Christmas to maximise warranty this is fine.
- It is recommended you pay the final amount as early as possible if you want it in time for Christmas.
- You have to 5 working days from sign up to cancel the savings account and get your money back minus the deposit.